Setting up your online merchant portal with KastenBerry
To access your merchant account online and review transactions, batches, deposits, chargebacks and download monthly statements, you must first set up your InStore Portal.
To set up your account, you will need a few key pieces of information:
- Your merchant ID number
- The last 4 numbers of the bank account where you get your deposits
- The last 4 digits of your company's Tax ID / owners SSN
- Visit https://www.instoreportal.com
- Click or tap the "Register Now" link below the username and password area
- Fill in the requested information
- IF you complete the fields and it does not match what we have on file, review your entires and if correct, try using the last four of the owners SSN instead of the company Tax ID.